Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Twelve Nights of Christmas.

And thus begins the twelve nights of Christmas on Witty Designs!!  Ok, I suppose it is technically the twelve nights leading up to the holiday, instead of after... but it was a little more catchy than a Witty advent calendar. (Hmm. Actually, that isn't half bad either!) I digress  -  I have some fun holiday designs to share!

Despite a pressing need to work on my applications last week, I spent a few days in bed incapacitated by the flu. Upside: I (was able to zone out and) caught up on my favorite programs, and even a few new ones, including Emily Henderson putting a modern mod twist on the holiday season on HGTV (geek alert, I know).

If you check out that link you will quickly find one of my two favorite elements of her design, without a doubt (hint: both are global!)  I instantly fell in love, and thus commenced DIY daydreaming. Luckily, since there are not enough hours in the day this month for such crafts, I happened to come across Angela Hardison's blog over the weekend where she has recreated the Joy to the World print (and a Peace on Earth print!) to share with all of us! You can print these bad boys up and enjoy at home, or the office, just in time for the holiday season. I am a huge fan. Thanks Angela! 

No comments:

Post a Comment