Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vancouver.

A glimpse into our Canadian adventure this weekend... We explored Granville market, walked the entire seawall in Stanley Park (and ran into Mike McCready!!), had incredible dining experiences at the Salt Tasting Room and Guu Izakaya, and last but not least, sat in the 15th row at the Pearl Jam show!!

What a weekend.


Feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that is one my plate at the moment, especially after having been on the road for over a week, and I have neglected the blog much to my dismay... I have soooo many fun posts up my sleeve!! It's killing me. Soon. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I am loving the blue tints! It is so fitting--i really think of cities as having a color, and blue for Vancouver is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete